can I take Mucinex while I’m using an inhalor?
godsnarnialover Asked: can I take Mucinex while I’m using an inhalor?
so recently I've got a really bad cold that's been in my lungs for like two/three weeks, and it's triggered my asthma and it's getting progressively worse.My inhalor works, but only for a little bit.(my mom's calling our doctor/health care provider today to see if they can look at me)Today after chapel our school president's wife said I should take Mucinex to help break up the congestion in my lungs. I'm using an over the counter inhalor right now because I can't find my prescribed one. So yeah. Is there anything in my inhaler that would stop me from taking Mucinex?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- mucinex and albuterol
- can you take mucinex and an inhaler
- albuterol mucinex
- mucinex while using albuterol
- if you are on albuteral can you take mucinex
- can you take mucinex with an inhaler
- can you take mucinex and albuterol
- can you take guaifenesin and proair together
- can you take an inhaler and mucinex
- can you take albuterol and guaifenesin
- i can’t breathe, my inhalor has run out and not registered at a doctors…need advice?
- Where can I buy asthma inhaler?
- Should I wear a wig to school…?
- Perscribed asthma inhaler, but no asthma?
- Nagging cough with mucus?